- About Peter Tobin Funerals
- Doveton Park Funeral Centre
- What To Do When Death Occurs
- Coping with Grief
- The Funeral Service
- Pre-paid Funerals
- Planning Your Funeral
- Funeral Costs
- Contact Peter Tobin Funerals
1. During the funeral arrangement personal information is collected from your family to assist with the arrangement and co-ordination of selected funeral services. Personal information about the deceased and your family may be provided to other organisations and individuals in order for funeral services and ceremonies to take place in accordance with the wishes of your family.
2. We also use this information in order to fulfil our legal requirements to:
a) register the death of the deceased in the appropriate state or territory.
b) provide information to solicitors or trustee companies in order to assist your family with estate matters.
c) facilitate claims for payment or compensation from government or private organisations.
3. We will not provide information about the deceased’s cause or circumstances of death to any party other than personally to the immediate next of kin.
4. We will not provide information about the name and address or telephone number of family members to individuals enquiring by telephone or letter. We will encourage interested people to forward correspondence via our office.
5. We will not provide service details about any funeral arranged as a private funeral.
6. Information provided by families and discussions held or actions taken in relation to the arrangement of funerals and funeral services will be treated as strictly confidential by all staff.